Skip to content

Zee News

Real Stories. Real Impact

Menu
  • Pets
  • Stories
  • Celebrities
  • Trending
  • Spotlight
  • Viral
Menu

King Charles takes “swipe” at Donald Trump in latest speech

Posted on May 1, 2026

King Charles held a speech on what would have been his mother, Queen Elizabeth II’s 100th birthday on Tuesday. Yet, one royal expert has now claimed that a part of the speech was a “swipe” at president Donald Trump, just weeks before the royals are set to visit the White House.Last year, Donald Trump and his wife, Melania Trump, visited King Charles and the Royal Family. The meeting appeared to have been a success, when King Charles and Queen Camilla accepted an invitation to the White House in late April as a part of celebrating the U.S 250th Anniversary.

The royals will meet the POTUS Donald Trump as Buckingham Palace has confirmed a state visit to the United States.The trip to the US has been expected for quite some time. However, visits like this are carried out on behalf of the UK government, and an official announcement appeared to be delayed until tensions surrounding the Iran war had eased, the BBC reports.Exactly how King Charles and Queen Camilla’s schedule in the U.S will look has not yet been revealed. Still, the monarch will reportedly address Congress.

  • I Found My Late Husband’s Phone Hidden in the Old Toolbox He Told Me Never to Throw Away – The Last Video on It Was Recorded the Night Before He Passed Away

    I thought the hardest thing I would ever endure was burying my husband. Then, 11 days after the funeral, I uncovered […]

  • My Sister’s Final Gift Seemed Meaningless Until One Hidden Detail Changed Everything

    When my younger sister Clara handed me a small gift card at my wedding, I smiled politely and thanked her, but deep […]

It will be the first UK state visit to the U.S since Queen Elizabeth visited in 2007. At that time, Barack Obama was the president.Donald Trump made an announcement through social media that the U.S visit will be between April 27 and 30. A “a beautiful Banquet Dinner at the White House on the evening of April 28th” will be arranged, the president said, adding that he and First Lady Melania Trump “look forward to spending time with the King, whom I greatly respect.” He concluded that it will be “TERRIFIC.”

King delivers pointed message on amid rising tensions with Trump

Leave a Reply Cancel reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

©2026 Zee News | Design: Newspaperly WordPress Theme